Custom Order Policy
Estimated timeframes for custom orders are determined during the discussion with the client. The time estimates for project completion are dependent upon several factors including but not limited to current orders underway, complexity of the project requested, and availability of materials and supplies needed. I will notify the client of any delays that may affect the expected delivery date.
Client may not supply their own fabric or materials. To ensure quality and cost, I have a specific list of vendors where I purchase fabric, hardware and all bag making supplies. Customer may choose their custom fabrics options from the websites I will provide, and I will order the proper quantities of materials needed to complete the order.
After discussions have reached an agreement regarding the bag style, fabric choices and any other customizations, I will send a contract for the order through Square. The client must electronically sign and return the contract. Then I will send an invoice for a non-refundable 40% deposit, and I will begin working on the order. The remaining 60% will be due upon project completion. If the remaining 60% is not paid within three weeks of the invoice being sent to the client, the item may be sold to another individual.
Custom orders are non-refundable and cannot be returned.
Although I do use interfacing to make the fabric sturdier, cotton and linen fabrics will show wear eventually, so normal wear and tear is not guaranteed.
Please follow care instructions specific to each bag. Spot cleaning with cold water and mild soap is recommended. However, some bags that do not contain leather or cork can be washed in the machine, on cold, in the gentle cycle. They must be laid flat to dry. For any questions or concerns, please reach out to me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.